WANTED: Creative Desktop Publishing (DTP) and/or Design Specialist
We are always looking for a DTP AND/OR DESIGN SPECIALIST to join our team. We politely ask employment, recruitment and placement agencies not to reply.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Desktop Publishing (DTP) and/or Design enthusiast. In recent years you have gained experience with DTP and Design so you are ready for a new step in your career. As part of our team, you will be working for a wide variety of small and large clients. Their corporate identities and branding are yours to master fully, so that you can deliver well designed layouts, exactly in their style. With the major graphic applications, you can develop effortlessly diverse customer requests.
- Able to work with CS Indesign (100%), Photoshop (80%) and Illustrator (80%)
- A fan of beautiful web design
- Stress-proof and can easily work on a deadline
- Available for a fulltime commitment (40 hours a week)
- Able to work independently and can transform personal ideas to digital realities
- Skilled to implement corporate identities and branding in various outings
- A great team player who can easily adjust and work with others
- (Near) fluent in Dutch language, both in speaking and in writing
- A professional with at least 2 years of experience in the same field
- A temporary commission and a possible permanent contract in the future
- Diverse projects and tasks to work on in an informal environment and a nice team
- A job in which taking initiative is greatly encouraged
- A growing organization
- Commitment and cooperation
Does this vacancy sound good to you and do you feel you are the one we are looking for? Then your resume, portfolio and a short motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we too see a potential match, we will gladly invite you over for an introductory meeting!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please call us on weekdays between 09.00 am and 05.00 pm and ask for Nick van Leeuwen:
020 820 830 1.